Featured Content

Be with You 2018 Korean Drama Movie Review: First Impression ko sa movie na ito is parang boring kasi about family. Kala ko hindi ko magug...

Monday, October 8, 2018

Avril Lavigne - Head Above Water Reaction Blog😭
I want to say this on my Drama Blog ayaw ko ilagay sa Social Media dahil sa controversy ito.

When I first heard this after watching Goffy Youtube Video ( i mean mga kalokohan sa Internet ) One of my Friend Post about this Music video at na curious ako. I listen to it without watching the M/V while scrolling my FB feed. Then wow Na hook ako sa powerfull voice ni Avril Lavigne... May narinig akong "God keep my Head Above Water" bigla akong napatingin sa Screen ng Youtube at nakita ko kung pano nagawa yung M/V i'm so shookted. 😢😣.
I feel resonated from what I'm watching... Wow na parang naailis yung Tinik sa Puso ko na sinasadya kong itusok. But sa M/V ni Avril Lavigne I feel That I want to back when I'm truly happy.

http://bit.ly/2OaWJjo

No comments:

Post a Comment